I'v been slacking for how many days???My blog seem bored now... lolxI feel very tired and moody!W-H-Y? -TIRED -
these 2 days never sleep? nonono....
I slept for 1 hour! is that the 1hour enough for me?? nonono...
why don sleep?? Coz I can't sleep! even lying on the bed also can't sleep!
That's why I"m so tired? nonono...
then what else make u so tired? Assignmentssssss and mapling? =x
still got time to mapling?? yea yea! a way to relax?
-- yea, I always log in during evening to see see, chat chat !
sometimes yamcha or dine with shui gor, pan & billy at 10.10pm. --
??? why the 10.10pm? coz their 2x end at 10pm! lolzz
-- I went to bed at roughly 1am and then woke up at 2am,
and I was never met the zhou gong! just only lying on the bed for 1 hour! --
??? what u doing since u can't sleep? mapling with pan & an invisible priest!
-- pan has been chiong me for 2 days! he really super siao 1!
he is from mars, he is a chiongster! he reached 70lvl in 9 days? wtf?! --
** my line is very laggy these few days, I can in in out out up to 10 times per hour?
I dunno what's wrong with the line while my housemate never lag out when they playing any other online games? why only the maple is so laggy and having problem? sometimes I even can't go in some channel... So I tried many ways to solve the problem and seek for the help from pan. He asked me to see the ping request times up, any other way try to solve it and all ain't work?? yesterday after we yamcha, pan n shui gor come to my house touch touch pc and see the ping of request times up for maplesea and it is always "patuh". then he said: no wonder u in in out out la... they stayed til 1am++ and still can't find the problem... In the midnite, I'm trying to on the pc and log in maple.. and it is so smooth that I never ever try in these 3 days! wah~~~ their hand is god! only touch touch, never do anything on the pc then I can mapling smoothly?? sweat sweat... Once I found the map, I sms pan and realised the times is only 4am++. Finally 5am is on. I called him and he is coming to help me with his sorchai dit & billy's priest! It do fast alot man... wakaka^^ Morning is on! I went for breakfast with shui gor n pan, after that I go to college for my early early early classsssssssss!
### MOODY ###
today super moody!!!
In fact is angry?!?!?!
why?? coz of my assignments??
I'd asked them to pass the answer for the certain question that I'd distributed to them by today! and what r they doing?? BO CHAP at all.. somemore tell me: I found the answer but I don noe how to combine how to write! wtf?! If u still wan me to write, means I do all?
I gave 2 questions for 3 person do together while I settle 1 question alone!
what else they expect to? now the deadlines is around the corner,
still wan me to complete it alone again? solo again?
TA MA DE!
enough for the rubbish! just pass me the works that u all had done!
I'm not going to pamper u all anymore...
Do urself! Do what I'd asked u all do!
DO IT!
If don wan do! all fail together! all no need graduate!
is that what u want?
*(@*A^$*@)(*@$#$%@#*
♥ 4:05 AM