. ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . 我全部及格了哟~真开心~当天早上又梦到法律不及格,还以为法律会不及格的说!吓的我都不敢check成绩!知道全部及格的那刻,简直是开心死了!也让我醒悟梦和现实是相反的~嘻嘻~感谢主~阿门!Thanks to all my friends who grats me and visit my blog ^^I love you all~ I didn't go where in this weekend,just stay at home eat, sleep and playing auditionsea. and dota ^^I realised I getting Pro on auditionsea le?It do need alot of practice, if not u will very noob =xFor the dota, I do have abit improvement,I was hamachi with caltex, kl and wai han, I own the enemy.But if pan not around me to teaching me, I don't think I can win?So still I need alot of training!!! Sometimes, I feel dota really sienz...But boys like it... No NO NO.. is LOVE it...well, not all boys, but almost all...What they talk about is dota. nothing else. just dota.If I can play well in dota alone, that will be great, rite?Bless me =xp/s: Edmund, for the sake of eu, laoya english shown up thr. LOLx这两天都有用ppstream来看《转角*遇到爱》,很不错看的一部连续剧~很赞哦!我是大力推荐的啦~剧情内容又浪漫,又搞笑,不要错过了哟!
♥ 4:05 AM