ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ .
I'm in JB now...I take the bus on saturday and got back jb.......When I prepare to goin back JB on saturday morning,I'm starting feeling sorethroat,and then I'm still have a nice breakfast with pan pan,after the meal, I take cab to the lrt station and head to the pudu raya.on the way to the JB, I miss pan alotzz...But he can't keep sms with me coz he is preparing for afternoon exam.On the bus, I'm feeling my throat like getting serious and I'm starting feeling cold!still I tahan til JB.....I'm felt very tired coz I din sleep for whole night,neither on the bus...When I got back home, I'm have a chat with parents and brother,then we had a lunch.After that I go to the bed.At 10pm, cousin came and knock my door..gosh! we have a meet on 10pm for tomyam!I faster wake up and go out with cousinsss...We went to the danga bay for thailand tomyam and ssome other food..Yeah, those are delicious and nice!When I reach home, again... I'm feeling very uncomfortable...I was planning to inform jb friends that I'm in JB now...But I didn't coz I know I'm gonna sick...I can't go yamcha with them.. sobzzz..Frens, date you all when mid of May!I'm going back to the kl on tuesday!then today (Sunday), I sleep for whole day... I think over 12hours...I'm keep feeling chill and not very comfort with the condition...At last, I can't tahan anymore and pan said muz eat medicine or else he don wan care me le >.<So i fast fast go to take a panadol and just eaten it!....Now feeling head also pain liao... chammWhy I sick again????pan already recover, But I sick???agrrrrrrrrrrr........ WHY???
♥ 1:47 AM