ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ
Yeah! Pan Pan had just finish his last paper yesterday arvoGratz to him man~ muacks muacks ^^The time he finish his paper = the time for me to start my revision leT_T sobz, I almost forgotten I gotta exam dehx, lol =)That day I went to inti main campus admin ask for the information about the credits transfer.wow~ need 2 years only... the uni cert is from herdforshire..It is better alot than the wtf shiefield hallam??!!But, I'm not that like the syllabus that the course provided.I Prefer advace de.. How How neh?? o.OBut still I will take advance first,wait for the transcript and pass up to the inti college,see how many credits hours i can be exempt.If I wan take course there, then I will be september intake de =)and sure i will choose subang jaya campus instead nilai campus lor~~wakaka~Feeling quite bored lately, dunno why >.<Should learn more from pris, read more useful books...Actually I used to =.=KL bored la... No TV, sienz,I want watch mediacorp de TV prog lor. T_______T
♥ 7:04 AM