ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ
Ya... Paper finished at yesterday noon...
My paper is start from 9am until 12noon....
I done the paper at 10am and go out from the venue at 10.30am...
Why?.... Because I have many Q don't know how to fill in the answer...
Sigh... Don Think wanna talk about it...
But This morning Once i wake up,
I go and check the paper and roughly have a mark..
realised that...
There are Possible I can fail the paper...
Cham >.<
Okie, let's talk about ytd calebration of finish diploma...
We went to the green box which located at Sg Wang...
Well, we have 9 persons here, 2gals 7boys...
Everybody have a nice sing K day I think..
I didn't sing much coz My voice can't make it? o.O
after that we planed to go a selling many kinds of food de street for dinner
But the Kl road very jiatlat 1 =.=
trafiic jams like shit =.=
so we change our plan to go to the air panas there for claypot chicken rice...
Unlucky... the shop is not on today =.= zzzzz
end up we go to Genting Klang for steamboat~
Yummy yummy~~ we had a nice dinner and nice talk indeed!
I quite enjoy it~ muacks~
our next trip will be genting highland on 24th may...??
yea yea, hope we can make it XD
♥ 8:03 AM