ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღ . ღ♥ღFor those, who have been reading my blog since the very beginning must be shock rite?I just can't get another fave blogskins cept of this one...This one really nice, got colourful rainbow, looks simple but really nice ^^Hence, I change back to this skin since I can't get another fave blogskins.Do you all prefer this compare to the previous one and two?LOL ;pWell, My life like totally mess up, started school since 5 or 6 weeks ago...I never touch any tutorial homework,never do any revision...Never go and try to understand what the subject teaching >.<Just I'm too lazy...Friends all ask me buck up! be more hardworking...But I just can't boost the energy...Why ah? Once I Think of studies, I pening...2 years more to go, Hope I can go thru this...Between, I didn't dota for few days le...I think I'm gonna quit since I not really like it...Back to the maple these days,enjoy the chatting period that I never have for ages.I still remember I was always log in maple,sitting in the FM just for chat last few hours...But now everything changed, hard to get someone chat with me in the maple,Somes quitting maple, Somes chiong lvl, Somes AFKing...tats sad rite? Thanks to Grandpa, he makes me become talkactive in maple again, talking non-stop o.O I think his lvl too high while neither quitting maple nor chiong lvl,so very free to chit chatting with me?hehex~ thanks ya ^^3 more days ... Will be our half year anniversary...
Thats quite exciting me.
Hope that there are still many half years ~
muacks Pan LaoGong... I love you!
♥ 6:07 PM