Yesterday went to Jusco with LaoGong,
I bought a Formal Clothes and a pair of high wheel shoe.
Well, this is especially for convocation de =)
So hapi...
2 years didn't buy a high heel shoe le since my leg injured.
Actually my leg still not yet recovered...
Only can wear a while..
But I want look nicer on convo day so I muz wear the pretty shoe =)
By the way, I love the clothes and the shoe i bought very much.
The feel buying something with laogong really nice ^^
We still eat Mcd There, we order one large set Big Mac and an extra filet-o-fish, yummy yummy!!

RM49.90 TOMO brand.

Am I looks nice with this formal clothes? Hehex, Didn't snatch dao whole body de =x
RM99.90-20%=RM79.20 SEEDS brand.
Gosh, once in the blue moon spend so much on clothes and shoe sia..
After that, LaoGong go to cut his hair, well, looks not bad after the cutting.
Then we go to eat lok lok with his friends in Genting Klang... U guys heard sushi king before, rite? But do u guys ever heard lok lok king? hehe, there got 3 flavour of soup, everyone got their own soup to lok lok, and their food is on the belt as the sushi king... taste still nice, price reasonable, but food choices very few >.<
When we reach home, we eat durian which we bought in the afternoon....!!!
oh yeah! finally eat dao durian le~ feel so happy! thx laogong! muacks muacks~~
After durian, we wash clothes...
Both us tired and lazy to make the clothes dry during the last step...

Hence, laogong use the manual "spin" the clothes...

Laugh til I beh tahan and take the camera take the funny pic... XD

DRY le.. can hang out le =)
actually we always do that, and I always laugh til can't control =.=
Washing clothes also can be very hapi de ^^