Curiousity bring me to download Cabal!
I wonder why so many people fond of it...
Hence, I'd downloaded it yesterday night!
I'm feeling quite sienz to play it,
maybe nobody to pei me.
Gaming alone super bored!
but I can't think of let people pei,
not everybody so free to pei me!
Besides that, I just can't get used to the 3D game....
making me dizzy -.- I felt serious headache when I off Cabal @.@
I got 2 chaos lamp and didn't noe what function is it due to no reply after I asked in chatting.
So i threw it! Didn't noe it is worth 250k each -.-
nvm, just let it gone... when the things not belongs to u anymore,
how you force how you sad how you upset also useless.
and I believe the suitable one will comes to you soon..
Really, got a chaos lamp again after that @.@
In Conclusion: For me, cabal suck :)
Sigh~ My sick bury in the body,
It don wan to burst out :(
feeling bad everyday :(

This is my simple brunch - Kaya Bread + Milk + Cornflakes
High calories :(

This is what I cooked for yesterday lunch.
Spicy shrimp pork o.o
if got petai will be nicer! =x
I know many people don't like petai =x
but petai really very delicious to me :)