Just back from City Square!
Feeling great can meet Caltex there!
It had been 8months since we last met!
We talked quite alot things but I keep feeling sleepy due to lack of sleep =x
We watched Ah Long pte ltd
a very funny movie and abit violence!
Don't like violence :(
Between, I give
3 stars out of 5 for this movie =)
After that we go to Popular for reading some books.
I saw a book describing taurus as -
金牛座总是困在自己的想法出不来,而我顿时恍然大悟,原来是这样的……
只要不被困着,就没事了。

Uh huh, Finally Know that who gave me this cutie!
This from my brother's girlfriend!
She really give me a thought o.o
gave me alot of masks and this cutie @.@
Thanks her anyway
U are sweet! ^^
Knowing that my mother like take my laogong as my real laogong liao :s
To think at first, she still not so agree with this person and worry if he treat me nice
But then... Now, she no more worry le @.@
somemore bring up many times about our future
and give him a thought.
so surprised and gave me a fright -.-
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
laogong:
Be frankly, now I can't see our future anymore,
but I believe that you will help me to have a better thought for our future...
I hope ... I hope ... and very hope that we got future...
Although so many things happened
and once I lost my confident and totally cold-hearted
However, I decided to give each other one more chance
and I trying to walk out from my own thinkings which is making me difficult
trying not to be so stubborn,
trying to be a more cute & good tempered girlfriend.
We both still need to learn many things to maintain the relationship.
Can't just let it become worse...
We must put more effort on it...
So, let's us gambate! :p
with love,laopo