Yea, today lunch - Nando's
A restaurant I love very much~
I love their special flavour of the chicken!
It is really nice and delicious~ Yummy!
I went to this restaurant which is located in Pelangi Plaza with my parents.
My mom said: It is really nice!
My dad said: prefer KFC, because got cheese wedges =.=
He just love the cheese wedges!
I wonder why @.@

Bottomless Ice lemon tea ( you can refill as many as u want! )
3 persons share one :p
**super recommented**
Have a plate of mushroom soup as starter~
yummy! very delicious ~

Half chicken with 2 sidelines ( old style chips and fresco salad )
I chosed Mild flavour for this set.
I tried hot and extra-hot,
felt their spicy covered the taste of the chicken
my recommend is either mild or limes & herbs :)

** Free 1/4 chicken **
This is limes & herbs flavour, yummy too~
My mum is one of the Jusco Card's member,
Jusco sent her alot of coupon during her birthday,
and yeah nando's is one of the participant.
If ur receipt above RM25, then u can get a free 1/4 chicken by the coupon!
looks nice rite? hehe
After lunch, I and my mom go woman deparment shopping
those top and overall very nice
but the price make me step back -.-
when I got ability to buy, just spend on those things ba :s