11-5-08
Took a coach back to JB...
And quite upset for the incident happened!
I'm really suay ~.~
When I boarding on the bus,
after saying goodbye to laogong thru window...
Turned over my head and saw a Mxlxy pxg pat my shoulder
first thought come to me is he is driver collecting ticket
hence, I gave him my ticket But he gave back to me without do anything
Then I heard he said: Duit!
and I saw his hand holding 2 pieces of RM1
I realised he is an old beggar wearing songkok
well, I'm not rich girl whereas he is not can't walk,
his body well developed, got hand got leg, not handicap.
So I replied to him: Takda.
He didn't give up and ask again duit and trying to touch my jeans pocket (wtf?)
I shocked and piak away his hand yelled takada la.
den he ask again. wakao.. made me so dulan..
He went to next target until I shout: SAYA TAKADA LA.
but he never keep asking when goes to next, next next target!
After he go away.. I feel my thigh like very kotor T_T
Don't know he got touch dao ma... keep thinking I wan fast fast wash away when I reach home..
Buay tahan ~.~ Felt sad sad and angry!
When the break, I felt hungry so went down to buy a burger...
and I bring to the bus eat.
Burger very nan chi... when eat halfway... i saw something climbing on the window
I see clearly ---> Its young cockcroach~~ Aiyerrrrr......!!!
then I see again... wow.. got more than 5!! got young de. baby de... luckily not BIG BIG de.. @.@
Then i fast fast keep my burger away since it is not delicious also...
but the cockcroach keep wandering at my seat window!!!
Made me don dare to sleep. don dare to sit tite tite for 2hours~~!!!
they keep running here and there looking for burger!!!!!!!!!!
I nearly become mad ~.~
When reach larkin bus station...
My parents came fetch me..
I felt damn headache @.@ all coz of siu keong!
Haih....
When I reach home, I feel so happy
because ready to eat homemake dish
and i saw my table got a letter for me!

Hehe.. it is from
Sy Ying~ Fyi, My name is Chee Yen Hung :p
Her handmade birthday card attached with a "letter"
Thank u sweetie :)
After dinner, I go to uncle's house...
All cousins went out except of jia jia..
Then she take this to me..
This is from my youngest uncle :)
Nokia 6300.. months ago.. went to his house saw his phone
Then say nia: very pretty
then donno how he said 21st birthday buy one for me
My uncle very nice la ~~!
He is the uncle I respect most :)
Thank u~
========================================
12-5-08
Dinner at home with family celebrate Mother's Day.
After that go out yamcha with Sue Ying , Yoke Ying and Shu Xian.
This is from Sue Ying.
Wrap dao weird weir de.. LOL..
wee~ I need it badly~
My hand always pain pain by using mouse too long hours..
Got this will be better :)
This is from Yoke Ying...
A little fragrant perfume :)
I like the smell~nice nice o~
Thank you to them :)
muacks