It seems that I'd abandoned here for 2 weeks
That's all because of the streamyx become very sot again ~
everything Loading slow, Log in msn also can't
Need turn to ebuddy :(
Streamyx ah streamyx, when you want to fix it?
1month already ah....
secondly, getting lot and lot of workloads...
assignments killing me :(
I'm very trouble with one of the subject in this semster...
That is moral and etika... :(
All in BM... yet I no touch BM for few years already...
Lotsa words I don't understand :(
really ALOT......
Don't know when exam I can write out ma o.o
lols...
Thirdly, everyday I must watch hk drama...
one series by one series.. haha..
Now all finished already. and the other 80gb of dramas not with me..
Have to get it from my cousin next week =x
So I think I might have more time to do my revision, isn't it? =x
I'm getting ok with my life...
No more cries :)
though still very lonely...
because all the time alone -.-
but I got used to it..
8more months to go..
I will be freed~
Must gambateh for it!
Actually I very worry arh~~~~
the subject getting hard and confusing me :s
wish me luck :p