I will miss JB's sky
It is different with KL's...
I will miss JB's air
It is different with KL's...
I will miss JB's food
It is different with KL's...
I will miss everything of JB :)
JB is my home, my friend, my parents :)
I love JayBee!!
Keep on think of many things,
about my future,
think of this sem will be how ah..
Think of next sem will be how ah..
think of when go uk 3 months will be how ah...
think of when back to Malaysia, where will I work ah..
think of my future job will be how ah...
imagine how good am i to handle my job in the future ah o.O
imagine when I marry to laogong then how ah..
imagine if i marry to terengganu then will i adapt the life there ah...
imagine of many things that is far far away sia o.o
lol...pls knock my head :p
♥ 3:28 AM