LAYER 1: THE OUTSIDEName: Agnes Chee Yen Hung
D.O.B.: 4th May 1987
Current status: VERY HAPPY
Eye-colour: Dark brown .
Hair-colour: Black , but when got sun ray , it will become some sort Chocolate colour as well . { And because of this the teacher always doubt that i dyed my hair when i was at secondary school . } <<>
LAYER 2: THE INSIDE
My Heritage: I don't know o.o
My Weaknesses: -Alot oh...
My perfect pizza: Beef pepperoni <>LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW...
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Yesterday - Damn it , today - Thanks god
My Bedtime: 5am
My Most Missed Memory: December 2006
LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Mirinda Orange =x
McDonald’s or Burger King: McD~~!!!!!
Single or Group Dates: If shopping.. prefer with one more person...
Adidas or Nike: OF corse is Nike
Tea or Nestea: GreenTea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Dark chocolate, prefer bitter :p
Cappuccino or Coffee: none of them
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: NOPE. I hate it.
Curse: It's kinda often if some people pissed me off .(Agree with Ratias)
Take Showers: Who didn't in this weather?
Have a Crush: No need rush la.. steady liao.
Think You’ve Been In Love: yes
Go To School: Haih.. don't like school la..
Want To Get Married: Want but not now. Don't want so fast stuck into hutan. wahaha
Believe In Yourself: hmm.. yeap
Think You're A Health Freak: yea
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST, HAVE YOU...
Drunk Alcohol: yeap.
Gone To The Mall: lame
Been Onstage: yeap
Eaten Sushi: yeap
Dyed Your Hair: Nope. Satisfied with my hair colour :)
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: Nope .
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: hmm..
LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Get Married: few years ago i think at least 30 years old... now I think 5 years later... or else my laogong too old liao... =x
LAYER 9: IN A GUY, WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERENCES?
Best Eye Colour: It's not so important
Best Hair Colour: NOt important
Short Hair or Long Hair: Not important
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: sms with laogong
An Hour Ago: Queue up to help laogong take convo gown.
4.5 Hours Ago: still sleeping
A Month Ago: KL
A Year Ago: KL
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: Money
I feel: Happy
I hate: Betrayer, Faker
I hide: From them
I miss: Taiwan
I need: To Complete My Assignment ASAP
LAYER 12: TAG PEOPLE
Ai Theng, Jorene, Wai Kiat
♥ 2:25 PM