Oh yeah,
Met up with Aitheng and Ratias just now...
Aitheng wasn't able to reach Kl central earlier,
So i asked her to take bus straight forward head to times square =)
We went to Kim Gary Restaurant after meet up...
The food I order not so nice...
that is 蜜汁排骨饭,
But I think it doesn't taste like that at all..
It is more like soy sauce mix rice... and then the rib bone also *shake head*
I think the restaurant more famous on the cheese baked rice ba?
We didn't take any picture as Ratias doesn't wish to o.o
It is quite funny, although I met up several times with aitheng...
But We never take a picture which is just both of us =x
Hope next time got this kind of chance... hehe...
Well, I able to sleep soundly for few hours yesterday minight...
Blessed ^^
♥ 10:10 PM