Once after of the times end of the exam...
We chit chatting outside the venue...
and decided to go to the Jusco have a lunch in Johny.
That is Me, Ying Chen, Joanne, Melvin, Dung Litt, Xiong, Vincent and Giggs.
After that, We heading to Mid Valley for movie -- Underworld 3.
Too bad Joanne couldn't join us for the fun.
Underworld more emphasize on the relationship...
It is not too bad... But not my move appetite though...
It is around 6pm when I reach home...
Feel quite tired but had dated CCJ, Ryan and Fai for dinner...
So we have a short dinner at Mamak around 7pm...
They came my house after the dinner around 8.30pm...
Actually should be say they fetching me home... Haha..
so nice of them uh... ^^
I went for the bath and ready to go to Sandy House for gambling session...
We gamble from 10pm until 3.30am...
It were quite interesting, tiring, and Aching... LoL...
Not bad though... I won a small amount...
After that we had dimsum at Jalan Ipoh...
Eating and chatting until 5am...
the food not bad.. price OK...
In the conclusion, I had fun today!!!
My mind won't think of crap when I busy with alot of things...
GOOD!!!
Hahaha....
Hereby, I wish all of my fellow coursemate prepare well for the upcoming last paper of our advanced diploma life... Gamble again after that!!! LOL~!!