Sleep too much...
Making me feel damn tired whole day :S
Well, after dinner,
Ryan Gan msn me about yesterday was loon birthday..
Oh well...
then I suggested to go little tree for small belated celebration..
too bad little tree was on renovation
So we changed to old town cafe...
we chit chatting alot
about gay, ghost, studies, people, friends, and some other lame things la.
in the half way got the message from a friend
saying he is not coming to find me today, maybe tomorrow
So ok, no second round
until 12am+ just got back home..
Tired but quite happy la.. at least not stuck at home...
But... I wasted 1 and half day liao..
DIdn't study much for these 2 days..
feel sad T_T
So i decided to ganbatee...
But..
once I see the CTM..
I feel very fan..
So my friend ask me to pray..
After I pray I feel better alot.
But still I need some time to overcome CTM..........
Ok... that's all for this post.
Going to buck up!
Bye bye
♥ 1:13 AM