Today supposed to go to college pass up forms and help friends to take bill and pay...
But.... I'm too tired...
so never wake up and go... and lazy too la...
so it would be next monday la.. haha...
Then during evening Ryan Gan asked for dinner and game at night...
But fai eat already...
So I thought ryan would wait for me for dinner too!!!
so i wait wait wait...
until 8pm... called him he said he at cc liao T_T
So nvm la... coz got a friend yesterday said today wan come find me
so I could dinner with the friend later on....
So i bought a bread to tahan first...
and gaming with ryan , fai and loon lo...
when times turning into 12am
I still can't get any msg or call from the friend!
I also lazy to contact him so suan liao lo...
Only feel like kena ffk liao T_T
then I felt damn cold, damn hungry and damn tired .....
until 2am...
fai and loon just pei me for "dinner"
the only meal in the day....
and I already damn long never eat thing at this time liao..
Sien lo..
Donno my weight will goes up or not...
I already cleared 3kgs leh T_T
please don goes up ahhhh
T___________T