Studies still in the first place...
I'm not thinking to do anything to solve anything right now
I just want to finish my papers and have a good life ahead.
After exam, everything will be solved.
However, for the you who may see this...
Do you really hope that I can fly to my sky without you?
You could tell me after my examination.
Last paper is on my birthday...
I'm ready to get any respond.
If you choose to do in a positive way...
please change your attitude that making me feel not good.
If you can't change it, and still walking in the previous step...
then u can choose to do in a way that is more comfort to both of us.
Remember... action is more than everything.
If you choose to end it...
I will annouce too all of my friends on that day as you wish.
and maybe as well as my wish to be a single lady and
slowly flying on the sky...
board down when there is a need.
♥ 4:18 PM