From the day you lost the ring that we bought together...
our love was getting faded?....
it was a sign to tell me that we will be end sooner or later?
from the no much care to break up until i got him u got her...
I realised...
I might made a wrong decision...
and now...
the decision still standing on a wise place?
to be break up with u yes
to be with him no
from the only for me to only for her
why did this happened....
why my memory of jb locked into the period just be with you?
I feel jb is a very sad place...
I can not hold it...
I don't dare to open the box which moved from kl that time...
those things that we bought together, used together, own together...
I don't dare to take a look on the last card you gave me...
I don't dare to use the perfume... flight of fantacy... is it meaning of yours and me separately?
the last anniversary gift... the shoes keychain with fake diamond on...
yours still with me... was it my wrong decision to gave you this as ppl said it is superstitious... I tot it is not real shoe... but why it became real that we had broke off...
The couple tee that our baby gave us... yours also with me...
I knew... you got a new life with her... new baby... do you remember our baby cha?
our friends become hers....
I knew I am being childish...
When I just got the courage to clear off the box by myself without any tear dropoff?
my purse with our first date picture... and the small sticker picture that is on your birthday gift...
the RM50 love folded by you...
our piggy frames that we bought but never used...
What should I do to these stuff?
I have no courage at all...
no courage to see this stuff again...
everytime i saw them... my tear is dropping...
this time in jb...
I asked myself not to touch those thing, don't even get near to them...
and I did it... so my tear was no drop...
so... When I can get over this?