I can not describe my feels now.
I wish I could die better than to living like this now.
I can choose to be live happily but why am I suffering from all of this?
Although I can choose, but my mind cannot control to think those stupid thingy.
How? Why?
Why I bring all of this to myself?
Serve me right?
I did too much bad thing to others
so now this is the result?
I feel miserable, I feel sad, I feel upset
I feel I'm suck i'm bitch i'm slut i'm stupid
no... I was wrong.. not I feel.. is I AM...
Shall I remove you from my memory totally?
Shall I?
Shall I remove u from facebook so won't see any sai meng thing
so won't see how she grab my friend how you treat her which is better than treated me?
yeah, i feel jealous i feel not good
why do mine become hers
because i'm suck
suck to the max and max and max
♥ 11:39 PM